Tired of having hair falling into your face? Want to have your hair back and away but still have it down and not in a ponytail? Our bandfall wigs are the perfect solution!
Let's face it. There are times when you just don't want all that hair in your face (or down by your shoulders!). You want it up and out of the way, but still want to feel cute and great about your hair.
Enter the bandfall wig. These wigs are a must for many reasons so are a great standby to have in your closet for times of need.
These are perfect for:
- Running errands (Hello Sunday afternoons!)
- Lounging around the house
- Working when you have a job that requires you to be up and moving around a lot
- Those days you just don't want to deal with hair. Period.
Best of all, because these wigs are 100% wefted, this means they will last FOREVER. As long as they're treated with care, this is one piece you'll have in your closet for years to come.
Let's talk cap details, shall we?
At Madison, we're ALL about comfort. As wig wearers ourselves, nothing is worse than putting on your wig in the morning and feeling like you're already counting down the minutes until you can tear it off.
This cap is designed with that in mind.
- Our ultra soft luxurious fabric that's designed to keep you cool as the temperature heats up or keep you warm as the snow begins to fall. It's autoregulatory nature is one of the top reasons we've chosen it for the caps of our wigs. Did we mention it feels like silk against your delicate skin?
- Grippy silicone at the front, nape and throughout the top. This means no wig grips necessary. The fact is, wig grips add bulk (making your wig look more wiggy), add unnecessary layers (can we say hot?!), and can be a pain in the butt to work with sometimes. With this wig, it's put on and go. That's it. It's that easy. These wigs can work with or without bio hair - you do not need to be bald to wear them.
- Adjustable straps on the outside of the wig. We're all about the details and while most wigs of this nature put adjustable straps on the inside, we've put them on the outside. Why? This way, those clips will never dig into your skin (again, we want you comfortable!) and this also ensures that the silicone in the nape grips as best as possible). These straps will be fully covered by your headband, so there's no worrying about others noticing you're wearing this wig.
QUICK TIP: if you want the absolute BEST wig to conceal the fact you're wearing a wig, these are it. There are no 'wig giveaways' to worry about when you have this wig on.
These wigs are very similar to our ponytail wigs with the only difference being they don't have upside down wefts in the bottom of the wig like the ponytail wigs do. That means these wigs are meant to be worn down instead of up (although they can still go in a low ponytail if you desire).
Please note that these wigs DO need to be worn with a headband as this is what covers the rim of the wig. They can be worn while you blend in your own bio hair at the front and sides or you can bring the wig right up to the hairline and wear it as-is with your headband. We recommend a headband at least 1.5" wide to ensure full coverage.
We hope you love these wigs as much as we do!
Length: 23" Total length (top to longest layer). Please note these pieces ARE quite layered so the front will measure around 14" and then there will be additional layering throughout. This helps keep these pieces lightweight and provides excellent movement of the hair.
(Circumference: 50-52 cm, Front to Nape: 30 cm)
(Circumference: 53-54 cm, Front to Nape: 31.5 cm)
(Circumference: 54-56 cm, Front To Nape: 34 cm)