Looking for a wig that's lighter weight, lies flat to the head, has no silk to lace transition to worry about and that's comfortable? Look no further than our lace top wigs.
* Color: Warm chocolate balayage on a dark brown base.
* Lace top parting wig with lace front that temple to temple. Note this means the ear tabs do NOT have lace along the sides.
* Dries naturally straight, but not poker straight
* Silky and Soft Mongolian hair
* Bleached front so you can pull the hair back off your face with confidence
* Wefted cap, which helps add durability
* Luxurious cap made from ultra soft fabric that helps regulate your temperature and feels silky against the skin (read: NO more irritation!).
* Grippy silicone on the ear tabs, crown and nape to add comfort and help your wig stay put. This cap is slip on and go and when fits properly, shouldn't need any adhesives, combs, clips or wig grips. It can be worn with or without bio hair.
* Silk lining to help reduce the typical scratchiness that can occur with lace tops and hide any bio hair that might be present (this can be easily removed if desired).
* Ultra flat top that will also be cooler by nature due to the lace
* 23" with lots of layers. This helps add movement and keep the piece feeling more lightweight. Note this also means the front is shorter than the back and it has shorter layers throughout.
* 110% low-medium density. As this is a low density wig, please be advised that you should not use a very deep part or there is the risk wefting may show in the back. We recommend a part no greater than 3" long.
*XS/S Cap Size (this size fits a bit smaller than our standard small and can be worn by those who are a XS size or those who are on the smaller side of a standard S). The biggest difference in measurement is front to nape.
(Circumference: 52 cm, Front to Nape: 30 cm, Ear to Ear: 29 cm)
*Small cap size: 21-22" Circumference
* Medium cap size: 21.5-22.5" Circumference
* Please note wig is shown with a small amount of face powder dabbed into the part-line for demonstration purposes. We recommend clients use powder rather than bleaching the knots as it extends the longevity of the wig and often looks more realistic.