At Madison Hair Collection, we do our very best to portray our wigs as accurately as possible. This said, we are unable to control the variances that can come from computer screens as well as different lighting scenarios. Likewise, many of our products are specialty colors and where they are parted or how they are styled can also influence exactly how they look.
We ask for your understanding with regards to this and know that there may be slight variances in how your wig looks when it arrives out of the box. Any return made in nature of this will still quality for restock fees.
Silk top wigs are great for those who don't want to fuss about having to hide bio hair and are looking for a realistic part-line with no knots. All our silk top wigs will have a silk to lace transition so you also get the benefit of a lace front to create a natural looking hairline.
* Color: Light blonde highlights on a dark brown base. This color can be worn as is or also makes for a great custom color if you wish as the highlights will take color very well.
* Silk top wig with lace front that temple to temple. Note this means the ear tabs do NOT have lace along the sides.
* Dries naturally straight, but not poker straight
* Silky and Soft Mongolian hair
* Bleached front so you can pull the hair back off your face with confidence
* Wefted cap, which helps add durability
* Luxurious cap made from ultra soft fabric that helps regulate your temperature and feels silky against the skin (read: NO more irritation!).
* Grippy silicone on the ear tabs, crown and nape to add comfort and help your wig stay put. This cap is slip on and go and when fits properly, shouldn't need any adhesives, combs, clips or wig grips. It can be worn with or without bio hair.
* 23" with lots of layers. This helps add movement and keep the piece feeling more lightweight. Note this also means the front is shorter than the back and it has shorter layers throughout.
* 110% low-medium density.
*XS/S Cap Size (this size fits a bit smaller than our standard small and can be worn by those who are a XS size or those who are on the smaller side of a standard S). The biggest difference in measurement is front to nape. (Circumference: 52 cm, Front to Nape: 30 cm, Ear to Ear: 29 cm)
*Small cap size (Circumference: 53-54 cm, Front to Nape: 31.5 cm, Ear to Ear: 30 cm)
*Mediumcap size (Circumference:54-55cm, Front To Nape: 34 cm, Ear to Ear: 31 cm)
* Please note wig is shown with a small amount of face powder dabbed into the silk to lace transition to make it look as natural as possible. We recommend all our clients use powder to help improve the realism of their wigs.
JOIN OUR Family Of 5,000+
Navigating through the hair loss journey alone can be overwhelming. Join thousands of other ladies going through the same journey!