Want a wig that you can put up in a ponytail and go? One that you don't need to wear a headband with? Our ponytail wigs are the perfect solution for this. They are made with upside down wefts so you can pull the back up into a high ponytail or bun with ease. The rest of the wig is like a standard traditional lace top wig so you can part it anywhere in the top region and will still get the lace front so you can pull your hair back if desired.
Please note that these wigs are not designed to be worn down. They can be, however they will not fall as nicely as our usual style of wigs when worn in this manner. For this reason, we recommend wearing them up only.
* Color: Dark brown.
* Lace top parting wig with lace front that goes ear to ear.
* Dries naturally straight, but not poker straight
* Silky and Soft Mongolian hair
* Bleached front so you can pull the hair back off your face with confidence
* Wefted cap, which helps add durability
* Luxurious velvet on the ear tabs, crown and nape to add comfort and help your wig stay put. This cap is slip on and go and when fits properly, shouldn't need any adhesives, combs, clips or wig grips.
* Ultra flat top that will also be cooler by nature due to the lace
* 21 inches long and layered (front will be shorter than the back)
* 130% medium density.
*Small cap size
(Circumference: 52 cm, Front to Nape: 34 cm, Ear to Ear: 33 cm)
* Medium cap size
(Circumference: 54 cm, Front To Nape: 35 cm, Ear to Ear: 34 cm)
*Large cap size
(Circumference: 56 cm, Front to Nape: 36 cm, Ear to Ear: 35 cm)
* Please note wig is shown with a small amount of face powder dabbed into the part-line for demonstration purposes. We recommend clients use powder rather than bleaching the knots as it extends the longevity of the wig and often looks more realistic.
** Picture is of a sample cap in the style you will receive (not the exact cap of your piece).
Please note: Color can vary on different monitors and lighting situations. We do our very best to represent our color accurately and take pictures using only natural light. However we have no control over what your own electronic device does to the color as you look at it or whether you open your hair at home in the bathroom or room lighting.
Please look at the pictures AND read the description to get an idea of what color it is. Additionally, please expect that there may still be some color variances present due to these two uncontrollable factors. If this is not acceptable to you, we encourage you to visit a local wig store where you can try it on for purchase instead. We thank you for your understanding.