At Madison Hair Collection, we do our very best to portray our wigs as accurately as possible. This said, we are unable to control the variances that can come from computer screens as well as different lighting scenarios. Likewise, many of our products are specialty colors and where they are parted or how they are styled can also influence exactly how they look.
We ask for your understanding with regards to this and know that there may be slight variances in how your wig looks when it arrives out of the box. Any return made in nature of this will still quality for restock fees.
Looking for a wig that's lighter weight, lies flat to the head, has no silk to lace transition to worry about and that's comfortable? Look no further than our lace top wigs.
* Color: Dark brown with light caramel balayage.
* Lace top parting wig with lace front that goes ear to ear.
* Dries naturally straight, but not poker straight
* Silky and Soft Mongolian hair
* Bleached front so you can pull the hair back off your face with confidence
* Wefted cap, which helps add durability
* Ultra soft cap fabric that helps to regulate temperature and is super soft against sensitive scalp.
* Luxurious velvet on the ear tabs, crown and nape to add comfort and help your wig stay put. This cap is slip on and go and when fits properly, shouldn't need any adhesives, combs, clips or wig grips.
* Silk lining to help reduce the typical scratchiness that can occur with lace tops and hide any bio hair that might be present (this can be easily removed if desired).
* Ultra flat top that will also be cooler by nature due to the lace
* 18 inches long and layered (front will be shorter than the back)
* 130% medium density.
*Small cap size (Circumference: 52 cm, Front to Nape: 34 cm, Ear to Ear: 33 cm)
*Mediumcap size (Circumference:54cm, Front To Nape: 35 cm, Ear to Ear: 34 cm)
*Large cap size (Circumference: 56 cm, Front to Nape: 36 cm, Ear to Ear: 35 cm)
* Please note wig is shown with a small amount of face powder dabbed into the part-line for demonstration purposes. We recommend clients use powder rather than bleaching the knots as it extends the longevity of the wig and often looks more realistic.
JOIN OUR Family Of 5,000+
Navigating through the hair loss journey alone can be overwhelming. Join thousands of other ladies going through the same journey!