18" 9x9 Cassie Silk Top Topper
We are pleased to offer overnight express shipping via DHL to anywhere in the US for $10 per wig/topper (please note customs delays are beyond are control however rarely happen). Shipping within Canada will be done via Canada Post and typically takes 3-7 business days and also costs $10 per wig/topper.
We offer International Shipping for $95. Please note that Madison Hair is not responsible for any additional customs/duties charged by international countries. Please consult with your local post office authorities if you wish to get estimates on how much this will be. There should never be any customs when shipping to the USA however as these items are considered a free trade item.
Please note that all shipping time frames are estimates only and at times, there may be delays. This is unfortunately out of our control and will not entitle the customer to a refund of shipping fees.
Please note we do not ship to Italy.
We aim to ship packages out to the USA/International daily Monday through Friday. Canada Post shipments will go out Tuesday and Thursday.
We also offer an easy return policy. If for whatever reason you are not satisfied, you have 3 days from the time of delivery to send it back for a return!
At Madison Hair Collection, we do our very best to portray our wigs as accurately as possible. This said, we are unable to control the variances that can come from computer screens as well as different lighting scenarios. Likewise, many of our products are specialty colors and where they are parted or how they are styled can also influence exactly how they look.
We ask for your understanding with regards to this and know that there may be slight variances in how your wig looks when it arrives out of the box. Any return made in nature of this will still quality for restock fees.
Have a question? You can either contact us with the tab below, in our Facebook group or click here for more information.
Discomfort. Torn bio hairs. Itchiness.
If you’re in need of a little extra support with your natural hair but don’t want to feel your helper hair all day long….
….rubbing, itching, begging you to tear it off…
you’ve come to the right place.
Our Madison Cap is MADE for comfort. We’ve revamped every single detail of the topper cap and redesigned it so you can wear your topper morning ‘till night without noticing it (and while it really is that comfortable, we don’t recommend sleeping in it!).
Our Madison Cap
- Our clips are now embedded in soft, gentle silicone to help cushion your sensitive scalp so you don’t feel the pressure and irritation of typical topper clips.
- We've positioned this silicone in the exact spot that tends to pull and tug at your hair while wearing your topper. This means when you take it off, all your own bio hair strands are saved!
- The redesigned front comb will prevent your own hair from slipping through it while relieving pressure headaches that typically come from this key point of contact with the topper and your head (READ: Your mind will be at ease all day long confidently knowing your topper isn’t sliding backward)
- An entire cap made from ultra-soft temperature-regulating fabric. This is designed to keep you warm when it’s cool and cool when it’s hot. The result is you can wear your piece year-round more comfortably.
- Target zone density so you have enough coverage in the places that need it most while still keeping your topper lightweight and easy to wear.
To top it all off, we complete the piece with our high-grade silky Mongolian hair, which stands up to lengthy wear times and holds a curl beautifully.
Color: If you love a sun-kissed look but want a little more dimension, Cassie is a great choice. This warm mid-light blonde features plenty of dimension and a natural brown root.
Hair Length: 18". We measure our toppers from the center of the crown down the side to the longest hair. Most of our toppers are layered (with the exception of the bobs/lobs) to help with movement and keep them feeling lightweight. This means the front and sides will be shorter than the back as they get longer towards the back (total measurement). Please plan accordingly.
Cap Size: 9”x9”. Simply put, this cap size is a dream. Why you ask? Let me explain the benefits.
- It gives you perfect coverage in the back (FYI, this will help out immensely if your bio hair color isn’t exactly the same as your topper hair color). With smaller toppers, because there isn’t as much coverage in the back, color matching becomes super important to a natural look. This also means you could actually venture into colors that don’t match your hair perfectly that you want to have fun with.
- It’s still totally possible to pull your hair back into a low or mid ponytail. We all have those days where we need our hair up and out of our face. With a 9x9 cap, you’ll have no problem tossing in a scrunchie and heading out the door.
- Due to the fact it’s slightly larger, this will help distribute the weight of the topper over a larger area, making it feel more natural on the head.
4 x 4 Silk Top: Our silk top gives the most natural looking part so it appears as though the hair is growing right out of your head.
Silk tops can be parted anywhere in the 4x4 parting space so whether you do a side part, center part, or a messy part – anything goes.
We can't wait for you to see how much more comfortable wearing hair can be!